Meet the Leadership & Biographies
- George Kettner - Founder & President George Kettner - Founder & President George Kettner founded EconSys in 1990. He has over 30 years of experience directing analytical projects and provides overall strategic direction for the company’s efforts to develop e-business solutions for the human resource community. George holds a Ph.D. in Economics from UCLA.
- Paul Sanborn - VP, Operations Paul Sanborn - VP, Operations Paul Sanborn serves as the Vice President of Operations at Economic Systems. He is responsible for managing all aspects of finance, human resources, recruiting, contracts administration, facility management and general administration. Paul specializes in operational excellence with a strong background in the software and consulting industry. Paul has a B.S. in Systems Engineering from the University of Virginia. Outside of work, he enjoys traveling with his wife and is an avid fan of boxing and college athletics.
- Tim Enright - VP, Sales & Marketing Tim Enright - VP, Sales & Marketing Over 18 years of progressive experience in the technology industry, with expertise in new business development, account management, marketing, requirements development, solution development, and strategic planning.
- Ali Sayer - VP, Management Consulting Ali Sayer - VP, Management Consulting Ali Sayer oversees Management Consulting for EconSys. An employee since 1990, Ali has over 25 years of experience in statistical analysis and project management. Ali has multiple Masters degrees in economics, applied statistics, and operations research.
- Linda Sue Wever - VP, Federal Human Capital Services Linda Sue Wever - VP, Federal Human Capital Services Linda Sue Wever has been providing human capital solutions and other service delivery to the Government for over 25 years. She has extensive experience across the Federal Government managing the full spectrum of human resources and human capital projects and support functions. Linda Sue is a senior Federal solutions expert, thought leader and knowledge manager. She serves as a Practice Area Manager for the Proposal, HR Professional Services, and Staff Augmentation business units. She is a graduate of George Washington University with graduate studies from Temple University.
- Kimberly Kettner - FedHR Navigator Product Manager Kimberly Kettner - FedHR Navigator Product Manager Kimberly Kettner oversees the development and maintenance of FedHR Navigator, an enterprise Human Resources cloud application used by over 100 Federal agencies. FedHR Navigator is one of a dozen cloud applications to be granted a FedRAMP Authority to Operate (ATO), which allows Federal agencies to use the software as a cloud application. Kimberly has a Master of Science in Information Systems Management from Carnegie Mellon University.
- Steve Cotter - Director, Workforce Analytics Steve Cotter - Director, Workforce Analytics Steve Cotter has been providing statistical and data analysis, software engineering, web-app design, and machine learning for the Federal Government for the past 10 years. In addition to developing workforce analytics tools, he has conducted statistical workforce analyses for several agencies including the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and the Health Resources and Services Administration. Steve holds a Master of Science degree in Public Policy and Management from Carnegie Mellon University, a Master of Science degree in Computational Mathematics from Duquesne University, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics-Economics from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Denise Beach - Director, Customer Solutions Denise Beach - Director, Customer Solutions Denise Beach has over 30 years experience implementing technology solutions for Federal, State and Local governments. She began her career in the telecommunications field, spent over a decade in government as a technology manager and returned to the private sector supporting government implementations of new technologies. Denise holds an MBA in Finance from The George Washington University and has her PMP certification.
"EconSys exceeded expectations in providing and delivering quality products. They were outstanding to work with, not only based on their professionalism and subject matter expertise, but based on their ability to effectively work within our unique constraints."