Services to support diversity analysis, MD-715 reporting, and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) programs.
Diversity Analysis Capabilities
- Collecting and integrating relevant data from multiple sources
- Conducting statistical analysis of diversity barriers and triggers
- Designing and analyzing employee surveys
- Analyzing and interpreting existing surveys including Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey (FEVS)
- Assessing policies, practices, and actions that affect diversity outcomes
- Identifying “best practice” policies and programs to eliminate barriers
- Designing actionable plans for improving employment outcomes
- Evaluating the effectiveness of agency initiatives and monitoring changes over time.
"EconSys provided exceptional quality in its program validation and bringing to scale systems-change efforts aimed at improving the integrated employment and socioeconomic outcomes of youth and adults with significant disabilities. The contractor went above and beyond in the provision of technical assistance."