Working with several state agencies, EconSys developed the Program Outcomes Reporting Tool (PORT), a web-based application that allows providers in those states to input data as part of the Employment First initiative spearheaded by the Department of Labor, Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP). State departments responsible for placement of individuals with disabilities often struggle with data collection, using manual processes and inconsistent communication with third-parties. Recent programs have been implemented at the state level to improve competitive, integrated employment (CIE) outcomes for individuals with disabilities.
Why Have State Agencies Chosen EconSys?
- Automating manual data collection processes
- Introducing a single source of truth and cloud access for continuity
- Implementing a standard set of best practices for all providers
- Evaluating data consistently and effectively
- Increasing participation rates among providers